Details, details, details – as this is a blog, we’ll give it to you in more than 140 but less than our website.
Who we are:
The association for improving outsourcing outcomes by bringing together customers, providers, and advisors in a collaborative, knowledge-based environment that promotes professional and organizational development, recognition, certification and excellence.
What we do:
We work with a global community of outsourcing practitioners – customers, providers, academics and advisors in not only promoting the outsourcing industry, but keeping the community connected with the latest resources, insights and innovation.
What we offer:
We could never fully explain in a blog what we offer. Here is the condensed 411:
- Membership Can we put a star next to this one?
- Global Chapter Network More than 50 – organized by geography, industry & topic
- Training & Certification New classes & certifications popping up throughout the year
- Events Various events throughout the year, global & regional
- Awards Several awards designed to recognize achievement in outsourcing
- PULSE magazine The official magazine of IAOP
- IAOP's Knowledge Center/Firmbuilder More than 1,000 articles, reports & presentations
- Discussion Forums – Facebook, Twitter & several LinkedIn groups
Simply put – we are the only one-stop, all-encompassing business association keeping the outsourcing world on its toes. We strive to share in the vision of the outsourcing community and to provide it with nothing less than expertise. For complete details on the above list, our website is packed with information, but we’ll gladly answer any questions you have – just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.