What do politics, elections, trends, forecasts, emerging destinations, jobs, taxes and the global economy have to do with each other? Pulse magazine, of course. Our team takes the Pulse on all these topics in our new issue which came out last week. Here is what you can expect:
- Find out how outsourcing is expected to play out around the world; hint – the forecast is looking explosive.
- Before and After: We predicted the trends and forecasts before the election. Read everything here. Now that it’s over, comment below and tell us your thoughts on the future of outsourcing in the coming year.
- Find out why Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) should be at the forefront of every outsourcing contract.
- Businesses will consider outsourcing “locally” or will consider bringing offshore work back onshore.
- We’re giving you the top 10 outsourcing predictions; risk, energy, analytics…
- Buyers and providers will work together more closely to co-create value, transformation and innovation.
- Destination Africa – is it the “lost” continent or the “last” continent as far as outsourcing is concerned…or is it both? The infrastructure is available to connect nations & cities with the rest of the world. We think Africa is a hot spot!
- Avoiding IT service contract pitfalls; three common mistakes.
- Beyond cost; achieving business stability and strategic flexibility through outsourcing.
- View from the C-Suite – fresh face, Bill Concannon – real time with the CEO of Global Corporate Services for CBRE Group.
We asked. You answered. We listened. This 2nd issue of Pulse delves deep into the future of outsourcing as shown throughout the magazine with contributions by our many members and thought leaders.
We might be a new magazine, but with IAOP’s 120,000 members and affiliates worldwide, we’ve got legions of followers. Haven’t read it yet? Check it out here.